Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1 Year Blogiversary + Guest Designer for Momo!

Holy Cow!  It has been one whole year since I began blogging away here!  This has been a fun year of discovery for me.  I have been paper crafting for about a year and a half now, and there is so much to learn, products to discover, and things to BUY!  (I love the buying part!).  I want to share some of my favourite creations over the past year, as well as some of my favourite memories!

Today I am also a guest designer for Momo's Tuesday Challenge.  This weeks theme is 'Girly Affair' and we were asked to create something super girly and feminine!  Here is what I came up with:






Favourite Scrappy Creations


















Favourite Scrappy Memories
(in order of occurrence)

1) World Card Making Day - (Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4) - I participated in the Papertrey Ink card challenges and found them SO inspiring!  This was such a fun day!

2) Scrapfest U - (Post 1, Post 2) - a weekend filled with scrapping fun, including classes, cropping, make-and-takes, and PURCHASES

3) Scrapfest in Kitchener - (Post) - a second weekend filled with a two day crop, fun classes, and yes, more purchases

4) National Scrapbooking Day - (Post) - spent at Stamping Bella I had oodles of fun meeting some new scrappy ladies, scrapping up a storm, and yes, purchasing!  (there seems to be a theme here!)

5) Fave Friday with Momo - (Momo's Post) - Momo from MadebyMomo, selected my blog to be one of her faves, for her Fave Friday posts.  This was such an honour, and SO EXCITING!

6) Becoming a Queen at Paper Playtime!!! - (My Post, Paper Playtime Post) - Paper Playtime is a weekly challenge blog that was started by one of my very first bloggy friends, Janis!  Each week a Queen presents a project she made based on the theme of the week!  I have another week of Queeniness coming up next week so come back and check it out!  Can't wait!

7) Being asked to be a Guest Designer for Momo!!!! - (Momo's Post) -  This is way too exciting for me!!!!!  You can participate in her challenges every other Tuesday!  Fun, fun, FUN!



Thanks again for a great year, and hope you all have a great day!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!!

Lisa

7 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

What an awesome post!!! It's nice to know I am part of your favorite memories! Love all your layouts they are beautiful!! XOXO Momo

Georgiana said...

You have posted some great layouts! Looking forward to seeing more. Good luck with Year 2. :)

Alex said...

happy anniversay ! and thanks for the card you sent me , that was sooo nice ! I love this layout as well as so many other you have done :)

Joanna said...

Lisa you did an awesome job on your lo! i love everything about it! the bling is perfect! great having you on the team this week! :)

Jennie Garcia said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! That countdown idea is really cool, you have some gorgeous projects... congrats!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

I just had to come by and say how BEAUTIFUL your layout is for Momo's challenge!!! I just LOVE all those butterflies...so pretty with all that bling!!!

You make such GREAT layouts!!!

Hugs,
Sarah

Theresa said...

Congratulations on your one-year!!! Your post is just awesome. How exciting to be a guest designer.

I look forward to another year...I just love your blog.

Theresa

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin