Holy Cow! It has been one whole year since I began blogging away here! This has been a fun year of discovery for me. I have been paper crafting for about a year and a half now, and there is so much to learn, products to discover, and things to BUY! (I love the buying part!). I want to share some of my favourite creations over the past year, as well as some of my favourite memories!
Today I am also a guest designer for Momo's Tuesday Challenge. This weeks theme is 'Girly Affair' and we were asked to create something super girly and feminine! Here is what I came up with:
Favourite Scrappy Creations
Favourite Scrappy Memories
(in order of occurrence)
1) World Card Making Day - (Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4) - I participated in the Papertrey Ink card challenges and found them SO inspiring! This was such a fun day!
2) Scrapfest U - (Post 1, Post 2) - a weekend filled with scrapping fun, including classes, cropping, make-and-takes, and PURCHASES
3) Scrapfest in Kitchener - (Post) - a second weekend filled with a two day crop, fun classes, and yes, more purchases
4) National Scrapbooking Day - (Post) - spent at Stamping Bella I had oodles of fun meeting some new scrappy ladies, scrapping up a storm, and yes, purchasing! (there seems to be a theme here!)
5) Fave Friday with Momo - (Momo's Post) - Momo from MadebyMomo, selected my blog to be one of her faves, for her Fave Friday posts. This was such an honour, and SO EXCITING!
6) Becoming a Queen at Paper Playtime!!! - (My Post, Paper Playtime Post) - Paper Playtime is a weekly challenge blog that was started by one of my very first bloggy friends, Janis! Each week a Queen presents a project she made based on the theme of the week! I have another week of Queeniness coming up next week so come back and check it out! Can't wait!
7) Being asked to be a Guest Designer for Momo!!!! - (Momo's Post) - This is way too exciting for me!!!!! You can participate in her challenges every other Tuesday! Fun, fun, FUN!
Thanks again for a great year, and hope you all have a great day!
Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!!