Monday, July 19, 2010

Flower Power at Paper Playtime

Hello!!!

Today is the beginning of another challenge over at Paper Playtime, and this week we have a sponsor - Digital Delights by Louby Loo!  They have some fantastic things over on their blog and store, including some super cute freebies on Fridays!  Our theme this week is 'Flower Power', and Digital Delights challenged us Queenies to use some of their images in our projects.  I have a super cute card for you today with an adorable image of a little turtle peeking out of a flower pot...love it!






I coloured the image using various Copics and a few Stampin' Up! markers.  I also added some Liquid Glass (Close to my Heart) on the flower centres and the ribbon on the pot.  Love how this turned out!

Cardstock: Plum Pudding, Lemon Tart, Stampers Select White (PTI)
Inks: Vintage Tea Dye Duo, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Ribbon: Hawaiian Shores Satin (PTI)


Hope you enjoy!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a very exciting post!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

2 comments:

Heather said...

How cute is that. Please come visit my blog at
http://princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/ Great to see a fellow Ontarioian (is that even a word) that is soooooooooo creative.

Hugs.

Janis Lewis said...

That bow adds just the right touch to this. I need to get that bow gadget so I can make pretty bows. GREAT card! :) Janis

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin