Just a quick post today with a sweet little birthday card that I made recently. Hope you like it!
1) Using Dark Chocolate cardstock (Papertrey Ink), trim card base to 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" and fold in half.
2 ) Trim a piece of yellow/brow/cream flower print paper (K&Company Wild Saffron paper pack) to 4 1/4" x 2 3/8" and adhere to card base.
3) Trim a piece of beige polka dotted paper (K&Company Wild Saffron paper pack) to 8" x 1/2". Make three folds to create a ruffled ribbon effect near the right side of the card. Adhere strip to card, and trim any excess from sides.
4) Create the birthday wishes scalloped circle:
- Stamp text background using Crumb Cake Ink (Stampin' Up!) and Background Basics Text Style stamp set (Papertrey Ink).
- Stamp polka dot background using Crushed Curry Ink (Stampin' Up!) and Background Basics Polka dot Basics stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
- Stamp outline circle using Take Note stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
- Stamp 'birthday wishes' sentiment using Mega Mixed Messages stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
- Punch circle out using 1 3/4" circle punch.
- Punch scalloped circle out of blue patterned paper (K&Company Wild Saffron paper pack) using 2" scalloped circle punch.
- Adhere circle to scalloped circle.
- Add pop dots to the back and adhere to card base.
- Adhere crystal to below 'wishes' in sentiment.
Hope you have a great day!
Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!