Today I participated in two challenges:
1) Sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
2) Colour challenge at My Pink Stamper
I made a simple card using scraps that I had lying around (ok, cluttering the surface of) my desk! It turned out oh so cute!
1) Create card base by scoring and folding a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
2) Emboss a strip of Simply Chartreuse cardstock (Papertrey Ink) using Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug Embossing folder 'Tiny Bubbles'
3) Cut two strips of eyelet lace border from Raspberry Fizz cardstock (Papertrey Ink) using the Cuttlebug and the Eyelet Lace Border Die from Papertrey Ink. Adhere to both sides of Simply Chartreuse strip of paper.
4) Attach ribbon to Simply Chartreuse strip of paper 3/4 of the way across the front (adhere with tape or a bit of glue runner) and tape on the back of this strip. Adhere strip to card base.
5) Layer two pink flowers together, secure with large green brad, and adhere to card front (make sure you cover the end of the ribbon) using a large glue dot.
6) Cut butterflies from orange and cream patterned paper using the Cuttlebug and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die from Sizzix/Stampin' Up!. Spritz butterflies with White Shimmer Smooch Spritz (Stampin' Up!) and adhere to card front with glue dots. Attach clear crystal to center of largest butterfly.
I have not included a sentiment for this card because I am not sure what occasion this will be used for yet.
Hope you enjoy my card!
Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!