Monday, December 8, 2014

December Daily - December 7th Words & Photos

Today was a very low key day. We spent the day around the house, doing a little of everything. I worked on some crochet gifts during the morning, and added chocolate peppermint bark to the Christmas baking checklist (while kiddos were napping) and we watched some Christmas movies in the evening. 


These two snuggling during Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas is too much for me. 


I put together a Christmas Activities checklist to add to my December Dailly - formatted to 6x8 so I can just punch some holes or add it right into a pocket. It is based on a different checklist I used a few years ago that I found online (sorry, can't find a link to the original), but I changed a few things as the original was meant for families who lived where there is no snow for Christmas. I also added a list of our favourite holiday movies to watch as well. You can download below and use this in your own December Daily if you wish!  



Today's Christmas Movie - Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas (kids), The Holiday (adults)


December Daily® is a December mini-album project devised by Ali Edwards with the simple goal of capturing the spirit of December via one story per day. Read more on her website here.

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin