I have been contemplating my die storage for some time now (read - the time before I stopped being scrappy for 4 months - haha),and when Christina (Creations With Christina) posted THIS POST a few days ago, I knew this was the solution I had been looking for! A few pictures to share here, but check out Christina's post as she did an awesome video showing how she put her pages together. Hope you enjoy! I got all of my supplies at Staples - they had 15% off for teacher appreciation this week which was a nice bonus!
I left some of the die-cutting instructions in the front pocket of my binder for the different stacking requirements of plates and such for the different companies.
I found business card pocket protectors, as well as magnetized business cards, which made this section super simple!
My Staples only had 8 1/2 x 11 magnetized sheets (other than the business cards ones), as well as 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 pocket protectors. For the medium sized dies I simply trimmed my 8 1/2 x 11 magnet sheet to 4 pieces of 4 1/2 x 5 1/2. I added one sheet to the bottom of the pocket, and then ran my sewing machine along the top of the piece of magnet so that I created two smaller pockets. Then I just ran my trimmer gently over the top of the bottom pocket to create the actual opening (be careful here as the page protector and magnet sheets are so thin that the trimmer can cut right through all the layers with very little effort.
Lastly I trimmed the 8 1/2 x 11 magnetized sheets in half for the larger pockets and added some of my larger, (or soon to be larger when my next order comes in!) sets here.
I didn't really want to take my Spellbinders sets apart and put them on magnets until I have to, so I just slipped these sets into the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 pockets back to back until I need to come up with something better.
For more detailed instructions be sure to check out Christina's blog and video!
Have a great Sunday afternoon!