Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Card Camp - Week 2

Hello!

I signed up for the Summer Card Camp hosted by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner, which began two weeks ago.  I missed the first week's challenge because I was out of town, however this weeks challenge features the following colour combo:

This is what I came up with:




Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Green Stripe (MME Lime Twist Life of the Party), Orange (Crate Paper Toy Box), Red Stars (Basic Grey Life of the Party), Yellow Print, Green Polka Dot (Pink Paislee Hometown Summer)
Punches: Classic Butterfly, 3-in-1 Classic Butterfly (Martha Stewart)
Sentiment: Fillable Frames #3 (Papertrey Ink)
Other: White Embossing Powder, Versa Mark Ink, Mini Glue Dots

Hope you enjoy!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

9 comments:

rieko said...

love this card! =)

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the two-layered butterflies - they look great!

Sharon said...

I love it! Those butterflies are so pretty and I love the colors!! :)

Theresa said...

How perfect is this? Love the simplicity of it. Fabulous card!!

Judy said...

such a cute card I love the butterflies...
Have a great night.
Judy

Tami McBeain said...

Super cute card, I love the line of butterflies!

Pam W Merwin said...

How simply sweet! Love those butterflies.

Pam W Merwin said...

How simply sweet! Love those butterflies.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the two layered wings of the butterflies.

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin