Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Note Card Sets

Lately I have been finding myself SO in the mood to make note card sets. I have no idea what I am going to do with all of these cards (other than of course possibly send out some random hello's), but I just keep making them! It is too fun! I think I need to get some new pictures developed so I can channel some of this card-making energy into some scrapbooking instead. I have sooo many things to still scrapbook from my wedding and honeymoon, never mind all of the other things that have happened in the year since! Oh well...the cards still look cute!!


Only the one set (the first set with red, green, blue, black and white) is complete .... I haven't decided on sentiments for the other two sets, and am waiting for my oval punch to come in. I want to use the oval punch, with the matching scallop oval on the brown and blue set. It should be here soon! Hope you like them!

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

I love these cards! You could save them up for Christmas gifts! I love getting homemade gifts... it's the very best kind!

I commented after your comment on my prom pics, but just in case you don't get notifications when there is a response, here's what I said, "LOL I want to see your prom pics too, Lisa! And since you asked, I'm standing up on the back row, first one on the left. White and purple prom dress. I just loved it. It has so much material below the waist it would swoosh and fly out when I danced and moved around. My very best friend since I was 12 is sitting right in front of me, 2nd from the left. She loved her white and red dress too. We had tons of fun."

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love all of these sets... I agree that these would make great gifts!

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin