Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Pinspiration Day 4

Hello!

Back today to share our final canvass craft which we completed on Friday.  This one was definitely my favourite as it was the easiest to do with Baby A, who is only 6 months old.  All he had to do was sit in his high chair and stare at mommy with a look that said 'what the heck are you doing' while I painted his little feet up and added his footprints to the canvass.  hehe

You can have a peek at the ORIGINAL PIN, and will see that all I have changed with this one is to add a verse at the bottom from 'Twas The Night Before Christmas.  I love the addition of these verses as it just makes the canvass more complete to me for some reason.  


Now all three canvasses hang on a wall between our patio door and a large window...love it!  Now to find some non-holiday themed ideas for when Christmas is over!  I love having Baby A's art up on the wall!!



You can read 'Twas The Night Before Christmas HERE if you don't have a copy at home!  :)
Hope you enjoyed!  
Lisa

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin