Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Pinspiration Day 2

Hello!

Back with another Pinterest inspired project today.  I tried my hand at some sewing for this project...yikes.  Surprisingly, I absolutely LOVE how this turned out.

See the ORIGINAL PIN for my inspiration.

And here is what I put together.

Up Close


Resting On It's New Home, Our Comfy Armchair


I pinned, then sewed the trees onto the fabric first, then stitched up the sides to make an envelope pillowcase.  The pillowcase seals with velcro.  It was actually really simple to put together, however this one pillowcase still took me about 2 hours to complete...not the most efficient the first time round.  I planned originally to make four pillowcases, so I have my work cut out for me.  If the next one takes the same amount of time, I MIGHT just leave it at two pillowcases for now... hehe.

Hope you enjoy!
Come back soon for more December Pinspiration!

Lisa

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin