Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Creations with Christina - Punch Storage

Hello!

Just a quick post today to share how I store my punches.  Christina, from Creations with Christina, has a post on her blog asking us to share how we store our punches - great way to get new organization ideas!!!  I don't have all that many - I try to use my Cricut for things that I could use punches for (silly me)...but thought I would share anyway.

Assorted Shape Punches

EK Punches - New Design

 Edger Punches

Have a great day!

Lisa

5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh yes I should be using my Cricut instead of buying all those punches. I get caught by the sales. I am retired now so I need to be careful. That is why I bought the Cricut in the first place so I wouldn't need all of those punches. Oh well that is the way the $$$ go sometimes.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am glad I found your blog and am now a follower.
Linda

Susan said...

I don't have many either but I do love the ones I have. Every time I go to buy a punch I always say to myself, "no use your Cricut". (I don't say it out loud though, people would think I'm crazy) :) lol...

Thanks for sharing your picture, I'm a new follower and look forward to seeing your projects!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I should have stock in Rubbermaid since my punches & most of my other craft items are in Rubbermaid plastic containers. I do have them sorted. I have most of the names written on them with Sharpie). I bought majority of these before I had the Cricut. I posted my photo 6/8/11.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Noelle Reese said...

Don't you love that you can see the design on the EK punches and they take up so little room? I really wish I had wall space for a rail.... :)

CAS said...

I agree - I use my Cricut as much as I can, but cutting a quick 1 inch circle is just easy with a punch :)
Thanks for sharing!!

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin