Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ella Publishing Bootcamp - Day 1

Hello!

I am participating in the Ella Publishing Boot Camp (which at this point is finished, but I haven't had a chance to get to the challenges yet!), and wanted to share my first layout.  This combines both of the challenges issued on day 1 (not sure if that's aloud, but oh well :) ).  The first was to use a chart or graph for visual, grammar free journalling.  The second was to combine patterns using one of the methods of pattern matching taught that day.  Hope you enjoy!






Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Lisa,

It's so good to see you again. I hope you're doing well. Love your layout - great combination of papers.

Take Care,
Theresa

Jennie Garcia said...

I love the list!! Amazing!! Your layout is amazing!! :)
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Lisa Dickinson said...

way to rock two drills at once! i love your combo of patterns - just perfect!

Lisa M. Zepponi said...

Wonderful job on the drills! I like how you added "both" category!

Angie Lucas said...

Great combination! And I love the three-column comparison approach. Nice job!

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin