Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Colour Suite Challenge

Hello!

Today I am participating in the Scrapbook & Cards Today Colour Suite Challenge for July (I MIGHT be a smidge late on this one..haha).  This is a new challenge series S&CT is hosting, and this is the first of the series.  I SO LOVE the colour combo for this month!!  


I had sooooooo many paper choices to pick through, but ended up using papers from the Basic Grey Wander line (love) to put together my layout.  I also loved the look of the squares in the actual challenge picture, so I used this as my layout design.





Paper: Kraft Cardstock (Stampin' Up! - retired), Wander Collection Patterned Papers (Basic Grey), Vellum (The Paper Studio)
Embellishments: Rockabye Foam Thickers (American Crafts), Ruffled Fabric (Studio Calico FabRip), Scalloped Sticker (Studio Calico Anthology Collection), Heart Pin (Maya Road - coloured red), Label Stickers (October Afternoon), Paperclip (Tim Holtz Mini Paper Clips), Twine, Machine Stitching

Hope you enjoy!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

2 comments:

Theresa said...

this is fabulous. Love the colors and the DPs. Well done!!

Tara said...

Love love this layout! I might have to scraplift the template!
Tara

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin