Friday, April 22, 2011

Layout (FINALLY!)

Hello,

I have a layout to share today...I made this when I was at Scrapfest and am finally getting around to sharing it with you!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out!!!  This required some serious effort for me...I had a hard time mixing patterns and adding stamping, but I am really happy with the end results!!  Hope you enjoy!




The majority of the papers I used are from the Bella Blvd Tail Waggers & Cat Naps Collection (SO CUTE!!!), along with a few papers I had in my collection.
Letter Stickers are Sassafrass, MME Lush, and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Stamps are by Autumn Leaves

Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!!
Lisa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great Page! I love everything about it:)

Cheryl said...

Love the "family"

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin