Sunday, February 6, 2011

Craft Room Yumminess and 2 Challenges!!!

OK, so setting up my new craft room is taking WAY longer than I would like it to - HOWEVER look at this yummy wall of inspiration!!!   My dad made me these ribbon holders with 2 wires hanging underneath for me to clip things on to!  LOVE IT!!!!



I have a card that I made with two challenges in mind. 
The first is the Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge (Day 2).  We had to use one of several digital tags they have available for download in our project.  I used the one designed by Lisa Johnson.
The second is Momo's Tuesday Challenge, which is to use white, black and hot pink as our project colours, along with incorporating at least one heart!  The Lisa Johnson tag tied both challenges together!!!
Here is my card.


Cardstock: True Black, Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: 2008 Bitty Box Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: True Black Swiss Dot Satin (Papertrey Ink)
Punches: 1 3/4" circle, 2" scalloped circle
Inks: Raspberry Fizz, True Black (Papertrey Ink), Vanilla Smooch Spritz, Silver Smooch Spritz (Stampin' Up!), Glitter Pen
Tag (Papertrey Ink)
Sentiment: Paper Tray (Papertrey Ink)
Brads

Hope you enjoy!  Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!
Lisa

6 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Wow! You're right inspiration!!! Great job dad!

Unknown said...

I love your ribbon shelves. Especially since you can clip up things under it.

Sharon said...

Great ribbon shelf! Love the wires under it!! What a great idea and your Dad did an awesome job! Love your card!! The colors are just great and I love the digi tag!! :)

Kim said...

I love the new craft shelves. This card just pops out at you. I love it. I'm your newest follower.

Jillian said...

Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog through Momo's challenge. Love your project - adorable!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

Jennifer said...

Lisa,

Your dad is talented! I love those wall organizers!!! :) I'd like to see more pictures of your craft room...we moved this summer, and I'm still trying to get my room up and running.

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin