Thursday, May 27, 2010

Video - File Folder Mini Album

Hello!

Here is the second part to the gift I made for my friend to give a friend who had a baby (haha - hillarious sentence).  You can see the first part of the gift here
In this post I have a video showing how I create my file folder mini albums.  I showed the first one I ever made in my very first video.  I had a few questions about how I put it together, so you can find all the details in todays video!  I hope you like it!  I used Papertrey Ink's Top Ten, and Top Ten Additions stamp sets for my images, and sentiments.  Lettering stamps are from a set from Walmart - forget the company that makes them.







Hope you like it!

Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

4 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Cute, Cute, Cute is right! This is a great gift idea, and I love the papers you used.

Theresa said...

Lisa, what a great project. I have a ton of file folders that I was going to recycle - guess I'll put them to use.

Take care - thanks for sharing.

JennyKozar said...

LOVE IT!!! I have a baby shower and bridal shower that I would love to incorporate this for. Thanks for sharing - I am a new follower!!
Jenny Kozar

kozfam5 AT blogspot DOT com

MizMaryAnn said...

I am blown away! To think I could put those old stacks of folders to use amazes me. Thank you, thank you for cleverest idea I've seen all year.
Mary Ann

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin