Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You're So Sweet!

I was in the mood to scrap tonight, and I have been itching to use some of the OH SO CUTE! cricut cuts that my new blogger friend Janis sent to me, (we made a little trade, some cricut cuts for some cuttlebug embossed papers-excellent trade!). She sent me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many great cuts, and there were just too many to choose from, but I LOVED this cute little strawberry. So I made this cute little card...no intended purpose, so someone might see this in their mailbox soon for no reason at all! Hope you like it! Be sure to check out Janis' blog from the link above! She has some fantastic things posted!

Recipe: Papertrey Ink Cardstock (Stampers Select White, Spring Rain), Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Papertrey Ink Stamp Set (Cupcake Collection), White Ribbon (Walmart), Black Embossing Powder (Joanns)

2 comments:

A. Drewes said...

You do some nice creations! I just followed your blog! :)

Janis Lewis said...

I tried to leave a comment from my iPhone... don't know if it went through. This is a great card. The blue paper is so pretty!

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin