Friday, August 28, 2009
Recipe: Cardstock (Papertrey Ink - Ripe Avocado, Stamper's Select White), Double-Sided Patterned Paper (Designer Paper by Chatterboxinc - Fabulous Vintage, Fabulous Petite Vintage), Yellow Ribbon (Joann's), Fiskar's Scallop Punch
Friday, August 21, 2009
Cardstock - Black (Walmart), Rich Razzleberry (Stampin' Up!), Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink), Black and White Embossing Powder (Joann's), Stampin' Around Wheel (Whimsy), VersaMark Ink Pad, Sparkly Silver Brads (Dollarama I think?), Silver Letters (from my stash...)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
The LO is intended for two trimmed 5x7 photographs, and I think they are going to like it a lot! The two patterned pieces of paper are double sided, so they are free to choose which side they want to use as well.
Recipe: Cardstock (12 x 12 - Chocolate Chip, 8 ½ x 11 - Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry), Patterned Paper (Thoroughly Modern Designer Series), Classic Stampin' Pad (Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry), Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Crushed Curry), Embossing Powder (White), Stampin' Around Jumbo Wheel (Whimsy), VersaMark Pad
1) Tear bottom of Whisper White cardstock in a diagonal direction, then attach Crushed Curry ribbon just above tear and tie into a bow and secure paper to Chocolate Chip cardstock.
2) Trim Bermuda Bay cardstock to 7 ¼ x 11, then secure over top of the Whisper White, to create a layered effect. Option - you could ink the edges of the whole piece, and then (for lack of a better word), ruffle the edges for a more edgy look.
3) Trim the three smaller pieces as follows: Polka Dot (2 ¼ x 2 ¾), Crushed Curry (3 x 2 ¾), Flowery (2 x 2 ¾).
4) Using a VersaMark pad, ink up your Whimsy Wheel, and then run it across the trimmed piece of Crushed Curry. You may have to go over it more than once to ensure full coverage. When finished, apply White Embossing powder, and heat set.
5) Using coordinating inks (the polka dot paper is Sahara Sand, but I made due with Soft Suede), ink the edges of the three trimmed pieces (wait until the head embossing is dry), and then 'ruffle' the edges (you can't really tell in the picture that I did this on the original). Then secure all three pieces in whichever order you choose on the Bermuda Bay cardstock. You can go to the far left, or far right edge, leaving approximately a 1/8th of an inch space around each piece.
6) Using the torn off piece of Whisper White, I made three 4 ¼ x ½ strips to use for journaling.
I REALLY like this adaptation, and hope you, (and the ladies who are coming tonight!), enjoy it! To order anything above just click the Stampin' Up! button at the top of my blog.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Recipe: Papertrey Ink Cardstock (Stampers Select White, Spring Rain), Forest Branches Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Papertrey Ink Stamp Set (Cupcake Collection), White Ribbon (Walmart), Black Embossing Powder (Joanns)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Recipe: Bazzill Cardstock (Dark Brown), Papertrey Ink Cardstock (Ripe Avocado), Imaginisce Patterned Paper (Fairest of Them All Collection - Enchanted Garden), October Afternoon Rub-On Alphabet
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Recipe: Papertrey Ink Cardstock (Spring Moss, Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select White), DCWV Patterned Paper (The Sweet Matstack with Glitter), Papertrey Ink Ribbon (Raspberry Fizz Satin), Papertrey Ink Stamp Set (Butterfly Kisses, Mega Mixed Messages), Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Fizz, True Black)
Sunday, August 9, 2009
I used random supplies I hadn't yet labelled for most of this, so here are the few I had labelled:
All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge, Bazzil Basics 'In the Garden' Stencil, Just Cre8 'Float Like a Butterfly' Stamp Set.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
I LOVE LOVE LOVE embellishments...especially ribbons, flowers, and SPARKLES!! So I made this super cute, (wedding colour coordinated I might add!), card. I used the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge to make the coordinating envelope!
The word 'LOVE' is in black sparkles, but they didn't show up very well in my photo...sorry! Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I am loving these challenges! They are getting me creating in a new way every day! This is the first time I tried colouring the stamps, then 'huffing' and stamping! It worked pretty well! Thanks Robyn!
Recipe: Papertrey Ink Cardstock (Stamper’s Select White, True Black), Patterned Paper (Dollarama Paper Stack), ‘Good Work’ Apple Stamp (Dollar Tree), Fiskar's Border Punch (Scallop), Martha Stewart Craft Markers (Ebony, Lady Bug, Evergreen, Sepia), Black Ribbon (Joann’s Fabrics and Crafts), Papertrey Ink Clearly Creative Card Box
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
So for my challenge project I made this cute little hello card! It is full of fun colours and ALPHA STICKERS ARE PRESENT!!! Hope you enjoy!
You can check out Robyn's Blog at My Pink Stamper!
Recipe: Papertrey Ink Cardstock (Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Rain), Papertrey Ink Inks (Spring Rain), Papertrey Ink Ribbon (Plum Pudding Bitty Dots), Papertrey Ink Stamp Set (Recipe Box), Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch, Martha Steward Playful Blue Paper Pad (Green), Cuttlebug (Welcome Baby Embossing Folder)
Monday, August 3, 2009
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I found a super cute sketch at Scrapbooking, Sketches and Life, oh my! I made a quick layout for my husband and cousin's birthday, and it turned out wonderfully!
Recipe: Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Inks (New Leaf, Enchanted Evening), Pink Paislee Alphabet Stickers (Fashion Script), Heidi Swap XL Brads (black) and Mini Overlays (clock), Black Ribbon (Joann's), Imaginisce 'All Kinds of Happy' Stamp Collection (Present and 'Happy Birthday' sentiment)